Related image

Spotify

Spotify is my favorite app on my phone. I use it everyday for almost every hour. Music helps me focus so Spotify allows me to listen to background music as I work.
Spotify is one of the top music apps in the U.S. It has many features, such as, allowing you to create playlists based on the music you like. 

The Way it Works

Spotify allows you three different options on how to find new music. The first way to find new music is the 'Charts' page. This page shows you the top music internationally or in individual countries.  The second way to find new music is through pre-made spotify playlists. Found on the 'Browse' page. These playlists show a range of different music based on the playlists topic. Such as "New music Friday". The last way is to go to the radio station based off a playlist, album, or song. The radio station shows new music based on the music you went to the radio it was based on. For example, I have a playlist of my Kpop favorites and from that playlist I can find new music that I like.

Additionally
Spotify is not only a music app. It also offers podcasts. The wide range of podcasts cover hundreds of different topics such as 'International Womens' Day'. 



Spotify app

Comments